22 Gallon Sprinter Undercarriage water tank SP-UC-22
Fast & Free Shipping in Continental US
In Stock · Ready for Shipment
Made in the USA
TEI Tested & Listed / RVIA Approved
- Fits 2007 – Newer Sprinter driver side next to the fuel tank.
- Tank can be used for fresh or grey water
- 20 Gallon Tank
- Tank is designed not to be pressurised (I.e. Needs to be vented).
- Overall dimensions: 46″L x 9.25″H x 12.25″W.
- BPA Free, food grade plastic.
- Tank has (2) 1.5″ NPT port and (2) 1/2″ NPT ports on end that will face the rear of van.
- Tank has (1) 1.5″ NPT port on top. Port is 8.5″ back from end on center of the tank.
- *(3) Stainless steel Brackets, Stainless steel 3/8″ hardware, and 3/8″ rivnuts included.
- The tank straps are designed to use the (3) fuel tank strap mounting locations as well as drilling (3) new holes (17/32″ Drill bit) for the 3/8″ rivnuts next
- to the pinch weld of the body.
- This will require a rivnut tool. Tool not included
***Please allow up to 10 days for processing. ***
RETURNS are accepted up to 180 Days if the tank has not been installed or altered in any way. The tank will need to be shipped back in the box purchased in and tracking information provided. $25 restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
Made in the USA
The 20 gallon Sprinter undercarriage tank is designed to fit under the van on the driver side next to the fuel tank. (3) Stainless steel laser cut straps, hardware and rivnuts are included. Tank fits Mercedes Sprinter 2007-present. It may fit other makes and models as well. Item is shipped from Bellingham WA, 98225.